The mixture gives the baby everything is necessary and has a lot of useful properties. But over time, the needs of the growing body increase, crumbling requires greater diversity in nutrition. Here and the time comes to introduce new products, that is, to start lore. It is important to do everything correctly that the child's health is not injured.
If there are no special guidelines, an artificial feeding feed is introduced from a four-month age when the reflex of the extrusion of solid food begins to fade.
What is lure and why is it important?
Pringity is an addition to breast milk or a mixture replacing it. The meaning of its introduction is the replenishment of the diet to the necessary useful substances for the full development of crumbs. Baby gets energy, nutrients, vitamins. In the case of food allergies, a child or close relatives, the choice of products should be treated with special attention.
What products are better to start?
Usually pediatricians recommend fruits and vegetables. It is their children's organism that will be best perceived, and the baby himself will most likely react to such innovation favorably.
Prapport is recommended to start from zucchini. This is the most hypoallergenic product for the Baby body.
Vegetables usually come first. It is a puree from zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli, pumpkins - the least allergenic products.
Next, fruits are added to the kid's diet. Start with apple puree, then try to pear, apricots and peaches, banana, prunes. Apricots and peaches are seasonal fruit, so this fruit is better not to choose as the first dust. Apples and pears for dust choose only green, as far as possible varieties. Yellow, red apples and pears contain more allergens than green varieties. Imported fruits for long-term storage are treated with wax, chemicals that are difficult to wash off, and entering the baby's body they can also provoke an allergic reaction.
For the first dust and fruits and vegetables, it is necessary to expose to heat treatment apples and pears. You can bake, boil or cook for a pair. Banana can be treated with steam. And already in the future, after the fruit is tested in the cooked form, it is possible to include them in the diet in the raw form - in Nicler, if it is an apple or a pear, or in the form of a puree, if it is a banana or peach.
It is recommended to start bale with vegetables Since after sweet fruit mashed potatoes can abandon vegetables.
Possible reactions to lure
The child may begin diarrhea, allergic rashes appear (rashes can manifest themselves both on the cheeks and on the baby's priest), mucus in feces. If it happened - it is worth an immediately eliminate the product provoked problems. Give better one new product at a time. Then, in case of allergies or other troubles, it will be clear what the body responded.
Only when problems are completely eliminated, you can try to give a new vegetable or fruit. The introduction of the product that caused an allergic reaction is better to postpone several weeks.
When it is clear that the child is well perceived by the introduced innovations, the products can be combined, receiving new tastes. This gives a lot of opportunities, since not every child will be happy to fly the boiled cabbage of broccoli. And if you mix it, for example, with potatoes or pumpkin, the process can go more fun.
In the process of power kid usewet wipes
With safe and hypoallergenic composition, - English brand products Lovular
How to introduce lures?
There are several ordinary principles that will significantly simplify the task.
- In four months, the child is still very small, so even an ordinary teaspoon will be too big for him. It is better to give preference to a coffee spoon or special silicone. It is pleasant to chew, and the size of this spoon is optimal for crumbs.
- The feeding at first is recommended to give before feeding, otherwise after the child will be a mixture, the place for the new dish in the ventricle may not stay. Only when it becomes clear that the process of introducing new products is good, it is possible to replace feeding completely, gradually increasing the volume.
- Meals must occur at the same time. So the body will be easier to adapt.
- If the child does not want to try food - it is not worth it to force it. Maybe he is already full or just not ready for new tastes. Try entering a new product in 2-3 weeks.
- Diary of the power will help structure nutrition information. If unwanted reactions occur, you can always determine for what reason it happened.
- The new product is recommended to be entered only 5-7 days after the introduction of the previous product, if it has not caused any allergic reaction.
- Before vaccinations with the introduction of a new product, it is better to postpone. It is not necessary to introduce new products a week before and a week after the baby will be vaccinated to prevent an allergic reaction and complications.
The first lure is an individual. Therefore, before the introduction of feeding It is necessary to visit pediatricians And ask him all your questions.
First lure from 4-5 months: Products, approximate menu
07/29/2020 Reading time: 3 min 2897.
The earliest life of the dust - 4 months 1. When it is to introduce your baby with "ordinary meal," - check with the pediatrician. It is impossible to enter Prikorm 2:
- during illness,
- 3-5 days before and after vaccinations.
What is lure. Support is all that the baby eats up to the year, except for maternal milk and a children's milk mixture 1.
What products need to be introduced in 4-6 months 1
The first lures of 4 months are porridge or vegetable puree. How to choose:
- If your baby has a big weight or a dense chair - try vegetables,
- If the child adds no more medium or he has a liquid stool, - try porridge.
Put oil: vegetable or cream. Fats are needed by a child.
Porridge. Without milk and without gluten: rice, buckwheat or corn. Use the porridge of industrial production, for example, Nutrilak Premium Procereals. Prepare it on breast milk, mixtures or water. Dairy porridges and gluten-containing gluten offer after rice, buckwheat or corn.
Vegetables. Start with one type of vegetables: zucchini, cauliflower or broccoli 1.
Meat . After porridge and vegetables - from 6 months: beef, low-fat pork, turkey, rabbit. Add to vegetables.
From 6 months you can give a puree of pears or apples. By 7 months you can up to 60 g of fruit puree if the baby is well eating another lure.
How to introduce lures in 4 or 5 months
1. The first time is not more than 1 teaspoon if the meat is ¼ spoons. In the first half of the day.
2. Every day - more on the spoon.
3. After the feeding is chest or mixture.
4. After 7-10 days you will reach the desired amount: 150 g.
5. After 14 days - a new kind of supplies 1,2 .
This diagram of the feeding is suitable from 6 months - but the longer you begin, the higher the risk of anemia in the child.
What products to enter even early
When you get acquainted a child with ordinary meal, you also affect what he will like to eat. Do not care for sweet. Puree from fruits Let's after the introduction of vegetables and porridge, and the juices - not earlier than 8 months 1.
What else to enter early? Dairy products, whole milk, eggs, any drinks, bread, fish.
What products cause allergies
On any product may be an allergic reaction, so the luch is introduced gradually. From those that offer from 4 to 6 months, more often cause allergies butter, beef (veal).
One percentage of people does not tolerate gluten, which is in wheat porridge, rye, millet, barley and oats 2. The admixture of these cereals in food also causes a reaction if gluten is impossible.
If the beginning of the feeding in 5 months, then the approximate menu of 6-7 months looks like this:
Breast milk or mixture
150 g cashie. After the feeding, offer the chest if the baby is on guv
Breast milk or mixture
Puree from vegetables 150 g, puree from meat 30 years after Suggest the breast, if the baby is on guv
Breast milk or mixture
What to do if the child refuses dust
Baby spat everything back? Offer tomorrow. There are children who carefully relate to the new taste. Sometimes they agree only for 10-15 times. What if nothing helps?
Refuses any lure. If the child refuses dust, you should not worry. Patiently suggest trying new food for it.
Refuses one product. Kid stubbornly closes his mouth before zucchini? Offer a broccoli spoon or try to start with porridge on the usual breast milk or mixture.
When you found that he eats eagerly, a new meal can be mixed in the dish favorite. And "little non-good", and allergic children are gradually able to pick up suitable adord. Your sequence and calm will be rewarded. In the end, all children begin to eat "more adult" food.
1 https: //xn--b1aisgq1jga.xn--p1ai/files/russiaguid/programma2019.pdf.
(8estimates; Rating Articles 5.0 )
Where and when to start lore
Each country has its taste habits, concerns this and nutrition of children. For example, in Cuba, lures begin with an orange mashed potature, and in Israel - with avocado. This is due to the fact that residents of one region make up certain taste habits that are transmitted from generation to generation. Therefore, for the beginning of the feeding, the product will be perfect, which is included in the daily diet of your latitude.
In our country, it is customary to focus on the following input scheme: first, vegetables or cereals, further fruits, meat and cottage cheese. Let's wonder in more detail how much and when to start entering each product. Important: This material is introductory. Accurate advice to enter your feeding can only be obtained from your pediatrician.
Baby food from birth
Breast milk is undoubtedly the best nutrition for the children of the first year of life. But for some reason, not all moms can make breastfeeding. A good helper in this case will be milk mixtures.
Milk mixtures are set, with her choice it is necessary to understand what kind of problem in the nutrition it decides. There are 3 main groups:
- For healthy children;
- for children with special foodstorms;
Depending on the age of the child, the mixture is divided into adapted and partially adapted. Their composition depends on the age and needs of the kid.
If the mother cannot feed the baby from birth, then the newborn is recommended to give adapted mixtures, as they are as close as possible to maternal milk and are better absorbed by the body. And partly adapted milk mixtures are given after the introduction of solid food.
6 months after the start of lactation, the mother's milk becomes less nutritious and loses some of its beneficial properties. And by this term, it is possible to additionally give the milk mixture. In order not to reduce the lactation, the baby first need to feed in breast milk, then recover analogue. But breastfeeding can not be completely replaced with artificial without indications.
With breastfeeding, the kid does not need to be resigned by water before the administration of dust - the maternal milk fully satisfies the need for fluid. But for children feeding with artificial milk mixtures, it is necessary to give water from the first days of life. This is due to the fact that water with nutrition mixture will avoid constipation and other digestive problems.
To the begining
What to give baby from 4 months?
With a bad weight set, experts recommend to introduce lures from four months. If the child is on breastfeeding and gaining a mass by age, then acquaintance with the "adult" food before 6 months begin not to start. Another reason for the administration of feeding may be rickets.
If the testimony can already begin to give the child new products, then it is necessary to start with gluten-free silent porridge and one-component vegetable puree (zucchini, pumpkin, different types of cabbage). It is not recommended to give initially fruit puree, because, having acquainted with the sweet, the child will refuse unsalted vegetables and porridge. You need to introduce the lure gradually, while continuing to feed with breast milk.
Each child is all very individual. Since rarely in 4 months begin to introduce another food, then only a precipitated pediatrician can advise the commissioning scheme.
To the begining
What food can be given from 6 months?
According to WHO's recommendations, the most optimal time to start dust - 6 months. Again, the entry supplies must be coordinated with a children's doctor.
If the child has no problems with a weight set, it is recommended to start a lure with a vegetable puree. Vegetables are considered the least allergenic food, so they become the first "adult" food. The most popular are zucchini and cauliflower. They should only be mashed, without pieces and inclusions of other components.
An alternative to the finished puree, if the mother has enough strength and time, you can grind and turn vegetables into a puree for a child yourself with a blender.
After acquaintance with vegetables, the child can offer cereals. You need to start a familiarity with porridge-free gluten:
The first porridges should be from one type of cereals, you can gradually enter others.
The next step is the introduction of a fruit puree. Sweet taste likes all children, and they often refuse other foods. To avoid this, the fruit must be introduced after the baby met vegetables, and later mix fruit puree with porridge.
Apples and pears are considered the least allergenic fruits, and it is necessary to start acquaintance with fruit. It is not recommended to mix tastes, let the baby tying every fruit separately. At the same time, you can buy fresh fruits and with the help of Nibllers to acquaint the baby with new food.
Drink in the diet is introduced not earlier than 6 months. It is best to start with special children's teas. They are delicious and useful, as they are prepared on the basis of herbs: chamomiles, mint, fennel, melissa. Herbs are useful for digestion during the introduction of lures. Especially Fennel: Fennel teas take gases and remove colic.
Teas with fruit or berry additives can be offered to the baby from the year.
To the begining
Lures of 8-9 months
At this age, the baby needs to be prepared for adult food. The diet is very diluted with porridge and puree. The lure is given more than once a day. The child recognizes new tastes, and it develops food interest.
Meat in the diet is introduced no earlier than 8 months, chicken - at 12 months. Starting with the following dietary meat varieties:
- rabbit - contains a large proportion of protein, while having minimal fatty;
- veal - rich in iron, contains minerals and vitamins of group B;
- turkey - Low-calorie meat with a small fraction of fat.
Puree from meat should be one-component and homogeneous, without pieces and additives. Vegetable puree can be mixed with meat, it diversifies the kid's diet.
After the introduction into the diet of vegetables, the child can be cooked a vegetarian soup. This is the same vegetable puree, only diluted by broth. Or you can purchase ready-made soups that are designed specifically for baby food. Meat broths are not recommended to give a year-one and a half years, it is better to simply add meat to vegetarian soup.
From 9-10 months, the soup can be replaced with a soup, sophisticated fork - for stimulating chewing skills.
Juices and drinks
Juices offer children aged 6-12 months. Starting with apple juice without pulp, since this type of juice has low allergenity. After a while, you can offer another type of juice: from pear, cherries or pumpkins. Drinks made of citrus, strawberries and raspberries give children older than a year. When allergic reactions appear, juice from the diet is completely excluded. It is important not to give a new juice on the day of introducing another new product. It is necessary to understand whether there is an allergic reaction to any product.
Kefir and cottage cheese Children are introduced after 8 months. Milk products for adults do not suit the kids, it is necessary to give special children's fermented milk products. If the child is on artificial feeding, the acquaintance with kefir can be started from 6-7 months.
For the first time, a child can try baby cookies for 8 months, after entering the diet of vegetables, porridge, fruits and meat. Conventional cookies and crackers will not fit, as they contain ingredients not intended for a gentle children's stomach. In addition, children's baking should crumble in hands and splash in fluids.
Cookies with the addition of cocoa is not allowed to give before 12 months.
To the begining
Prcain in 1 year
By the year, the kid's diet is increasingly similar to the adult. Even if the crumb eats breast milk, it is already beginning to cook dishes, similar to the food of the parents. Thus, the diet of a one-year-old child gradually approaches the shared table.
To the begining
Popular Baby Food Brands
To the begining
Tips for choosing products for feeding:
- All products for children are marked - they are written on how old you can enter the food product.
- When buying, check the expiration date, especially when choosing in ordinary stores.
- A sign of a hermetically closed jar - concave inside the lid. When opening, a click characterized, and the lid should straighten up.
- Porridges are dry and liquid, already ready, which is enough to warm up. Both types are suitable for bottles.
- Children's cookie has different from sandy consistency: it is soft and quickly swollen. That is why it is better to take a special children's cookie, instead of usual.
- Buy products only known brands.
- All recommendations on the commissioning of feeding only from the children's doctor.
Modern principles of children's dust
Modern principles of children's dust - This is a kind of alloy of practical experience and the newest scientific developments. They are based on the recommendations of the European Association of Children's Gastroenterologists, hepatologists, Nutricologists (ESPGHAN), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAR) and the national recommendations of specialized ministries and associations.
Modern recommendations are based on the analysis of the results of many studies in the composition, duration of adhesive in Europe in Europe for healthy donating newborns, taking into account various aspects of the introduction of adhesive, its influence on the indicators of physical and mental development. Timely administration of the feeding contributes to the optimal development of all systems and organs of the child, physical parameters, psychomotor development, activity of the nervous system. The administration period is very important for the growth and development of the child, as well as an outstanding step in the transition of a child from breastfeeding to food from a common table.
All videos: Introduction Your child from 4 to 12 months
Scientists and practitioners managed to distinguish between the principles of feeding children of the first year of life:
- It is inappropriate to develop separate recommendations for the introduction of dust for children on breast or on artificial feeding, approaches in these cases are the same;
- Breast milk Mom. remains "Gold Standard" exclusively breastfeeding for at least 4 months (17 weeks) of baby life, up to 6 months (26 weeks), standard exclusively or predominantly breastfeeding;
- The digestive tract and the functioning of the kidneys become quite mature so that the child's body can perceive the introduction of dust, at the age of 4 months, and in the period from 5 to 6 months the child develops the necessary motor skills to consume dense food. Therefore, at this age it is important to give food to the appropriate consistency and the corresponding way;
- Mom, which is fully fastened, can ensure the flow of all the necessary nutrients, vitamins, minerals with solely breastfeeding to a maximum of 6 months of child;
- Some children may need additional introduction of iron preparations earlier than 6 months;
- It is important to continue breastfeeding in parallel with the introduction of feeding. It has been proven that it reduces the risk of gastrointestinal and respiratory infections, as well as cases of hospitalization in a child;
- When comparing the beginning of the introduction of dust in the 4 or 6 months of the baby - there were no significant differences in the effect on its growth and body weight, the development of obesity during the first 3 years of life;
- At the same time, a high risk of the development of excess body and obesity was established with the introduction of dust up to 4 months of age;
- Baby lore (solid or liquid food, which differs from breast milk or children's milk mixtures) must begin to enter no earlier than 4 months and no later than 6 months ;
- With age, with the introduction of dust, should be offered to the child diverse on consistency, texture, taste, smell food ;
- Children have an innate tendency to distinguish and prefer sweet and salty food, reluctantly eat bitterly, that we cannot change. But we can form and adjust the taste preferences of the child by training, systematically offering the child products with various flavors, including sour, bitter green vegetables;
- Whole cow's milk It is not recommended to introduce into a diet until 12 months. The use of cow milk is associated with an enhanced amount of energy, protein, fats, and lower - iron. Therefore, children who, at an early age, consumed large volumes of cow milk, had a higher risk of iron deficiency anemia;
- Consumption of a larger amount of protein with the introduction of feeding increases the risk of excess body and obesity, especially in persons with predisposition to this, therefore, protein consumption should be no more than 15% of the consumed energy during the day;
- The need of the child's body in iron Very high during the entire period of the administration of the dust, so it is necessary to ensure the production of products rich in iron, especially for children on breastfeeding;
- Allergenic products It can be administered from 4-monthly age, at any time, since it is precisely during this period that the immune tolerance to Allergens occurs. For example, children with high risk of developing allergic reactions to peanuts should be administered aged 4-12 months under the control of a specialist. There was no connection between the term of entering allergenic dust and the development of allergic or immunological diseases. However, this does not mean the need for early administration of allergenic products in a row, but emphasizes that there is no need to postpone the introduction of allergenic products after 4 months for a longer period;
- Gluten You can offer a child aged 4-12 months, however, it should be used to use a large amount of gluten during the first weeks after the start of its introduction, in the future, the amount of safe amount is not established. The type of feeding (thoracic / artificial) was found at the introduction of gluten to reduce the risk of developing celiac disease, type 1 diabetes;
- Do not add sugar or salt In oblivor, and it is also necessary to avoid the use of sweetened beverages and juices. Sweet drinks like the children of the first months, but if they do not give them, but after 6 months, they no longer like children. Sugar affects future food behavior. Sugar is an important factor in the development of caries - it contributes to caries, as glucans can form, which enhance adhesions to the enamel of the bacteria teeth, disturb the diffusion of the acid balance and buffer systems, which ultimately contributes to the damage of enamel.
- Vegetarian diet contraindicated to small children due to the risk of the occurrence of vitamin B12, iron, zinc, folate, long-chain fatty acids, proteins and calcium, which can lead to irreversible undesirable consequences and violation of cognitive development;
- Vegetarian diet It can be used exclusively under the close observation of the doctor and a nutritionist, with the obligatory additional introduction of the vitamins of the group B, D, iron, zinc, calcium, proteins, PNGC, which can ensure the appropriate growth and development of the child. It is important that parents should be aware of the risk of irreversible harmful consequences (mental inferiority, child's death), which can develop in non-compliance with the recommendations of specialists.
General rules for the introduction of dust for children of the first year of life were developed:
- Enter the first pricorm Better in the morning feeding ( 9-11 o'clock in the morning ) To follow the reaction of the child to a new product.
- Without adding sugar and salt.
- Give the first baby baby when he calm and not tired .
- Begin with 0.5-2 teaspoons. If the child refuses, do not insist, try to give later or the next day.
- If the reaction is normal (no rash, changes on the skin, stool changes), increase the dose twice the next day. Gradually, bring the first baby lure to the age norm (80-200 g).
- If there is an allergic reaction or a different reaction of intolerance - to give up for three days from the introduction of this lure, when re-unwanted reaction - do not let this product, contact your pediatrician.
- Each subsequent new food supplies should be one-component (only zucchini, cabbage, broccoli, buckwheat, meat, etc.).
- Mixed food dish Let's then when the child has already met all the products separately.
- It is not desirable to introduce new products for three days before and after vaccinations.
If you think about the introduction of your feed, then your child must have certain signs of readiness for this:
- Keeps his head;
- Able to independently, almost without support, sit (on a special chair for feeding with lateral support);
- Opens your mouth when you bring a spoon with food;
- Turns away from a spoon with food when not hungry;
- Closes his mouth with a spoon in the mouth, keeps food in the mouth, and then swallows, and does not push and does not spit it away.
First lure of 4 months
Age of 4 months, as the minimum supplied dust is also selected because, in 4 months, the gastrointestinal tract of the child becomes more mature: the initially increased permeability of the mucous membrane of the small intestine ripens, ripens a number of digestive enzymes, a sufficient level of local immunity is formed, a child acquires the ability to swallow Semi-liquid and more thick food associated with the extrusion of the "spoon replication reflex".
So the question is need to give kid baby 3 months , you can definitely answer: no, it's too early!
But for 4 months, this is already the time when you can think about the introduction of the feeding. At the same time, it should be remembered that for 4 months of life, a child is enough for maternal milk or a high adaptable dairy mixture for its full development. In addition, when they talk about supplements in 4 months, they usually mean the end of the 4th month of life. It is important to continue breastfeeding in parallel with the introduction of the feeding.
Video: Support for 4 months
If you enter Drawing on the 4th month of the child's life - Usually it is a single-component vegetable or fruit puree, if the child is not well gaining weight, then it can be a gluten-free cereal (rice and buckwheat). It is best to start with a vegetable puree. Kids are smart and if he tries a sweetest fruit puree, it can give up for a long time to give up vegetable and you may have difficulty with the introduction of this very useful dish.
What useful in vegetable pricing and from which it is better to cook it?
Vegetable puree - For the first feeding, you can cook from cauliflower, zucchini, pumpkins, broccoli - these are low-allergenic products, included in the top ten most useful vegetables in the diet of children, contain a large number of useful proteins, fiber and vitamins, microdenhers! The fiber helps the promotion of food on the digestive tract and the development of useful microflora in the intestine. Pectin substances are absorbed and removed from the body of the baby toxins. Vegetables have a positive effect on the condition of acid-alkaline equilibrium of the body, creating conditions for the proper functioning of all organs and systems.
Cauliflower - It is a good source of fiber, protein, minerals and vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3 (PR), B6, and a small amount of vitamins K, D and tocopherol (vitamin E). In inflorescences, cabbage has a lot of magnesium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, iron. The iron in it is twice as bigger than in green peas, in pepper and salad. Cauliflower protein is easily absorbed and its content is high enough. In the cauliflower protein there is a necessary vitamin U (methionine). This is one of the essential amino acids that are not synthesized by the human body. In small quantities there are other indispensable amino acids: Arginine, tryptophan.
Cook - rich in vitamins and trace elements. It contains potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, vitamins C, B1 and B2 and others, folic acid. Which plays a big role in blood formation processes. Zucchini is rich in such important trace elements like iron and copper. It is them necessary to form the nervous tissue, the normalization of metabolism, as well as for the formation of hemoglobin, which is good prevention of anemia.
Broccoli - This is a very useful vegetable, which is a variety of cauliflower. Pleasant soft taste and good product digestibility, the unique composition has a beneficial effect on health and adults, and children. Cabbage infrequent inflorescences are eaten. It is also a low-allergenic vegetable, rich in protein, fiber vitamins, calcium, iron, trace elements and even phytoncides. The calcium and magnesium content is enough to balance the work of the nervous system, to ensure the normal regulation of the sleep cycle and wake the child, good stress resistance. A child with such a nutrition becomes calmer, less excited and capricious.
Broccoli is a leader in the content of choline and methionine. Total 50 g of broccoli provides a toddler with a complete set of useful substances for a day.
Pumpkin - The largest vegetable on the ground. It is among the ten most healthy vegetables in the diet of children, contains a large number of useful proteins, fiber and vitamins, including beta-carotene, vitamin C, E, K, Iron, potassium, magnesium, microelements that are indispensable to feed children, as they strengthen Immunity and help to deal with inflammatory processes, have a beneficial effect on the nervous system. By the content of carotene pumpkin surpasses carrots 5 times.
Vitamins and trace elements contained in the pumpkin help the child grow, provide healthy sleep, are responsible for the condition of the skin and eye, improve the metabolic processes, accelerate the elimination of harmful substances from the children's body. Thanks to its useful qualities, pumpkin can be one of the first types of feeding for an infant.
All vegetable purees have a specific vegetable smell, it is absolutely normal
Video: Support vegetables
Introduction of vegetable puree
You need to enter vegetables in the child menu gradually. Each new vegetable start to give in the form of a monocomponent puree in the amount of ½ teaspoon, it is better for breakfast, so you can track the manifestations of food allergies or reactions of intolerance of this product. If everything is fine, then the next day, offer him a teaspoon. So gradually you need to bring a portion to 50-100 grams. Portion of vegetable puree per day for a child of 8 months - approximately 80 grams. Per year can be increased to 150 grams. The next product can be administered no earlier than 4-5 days. If the child appeared on the skin, he changed his chair, then you need to remove the product from the diet and contact the pediatrician.
If the dish had a child not to taste, for example, broccoli, do not refuse the conceived and continue to offer this vegetable in a small amount - 1-2 spoons per day, you can not even alone, and 2-3 times before meals, and after 7 - 10 And sometimes 15 days kid will get used to the new taste. It diversifies the diet, will help to form the right taste habits from the child.
Introduction of fruit puree
Fruit puree. - This is a certain alternative and supplement vegetables. It can be prepared from apples, banana (by the way you know that it is a berry?), Sweet varieties of pears. These fruits will restrain useful for kids substances, vitamins and minerals, including iron, which is extremely necessary for children. Several separately stands puree from prunes, it well affects the digestion of the baby especially with a tendency to constipate and, of course, also contains many useful substances.
Porridge in the nutrition of the child of the first year of life.
Porridge can be missed in the child's nutrition at the end of 4 months or on the fifth, sixth month Life. As a rule, they go on a second lure after a vegetable or fruit puree. But if your child is not very well gaining weight, or you almost until the end of 6 months fed the child with breast milk or children's milk mixtures - then the lure can be started with the introduction of porridge.
It is important to start choosing one-component, Low-allergenic porridge , as part of which Continued gluten : this is buckwheat, rice, corn cereal .
К gluten-containing grasses relate: Wheat, Oats, Rye, Barley, millet .
According to modern data MANAGEMENT OF GLUTENA The child's nutrition has no fundamental importance, but the latest recommendations pay attention to the fact that its number in the kid's diet should not be greater. Therefore, manna and oatmeal is better to add to another caress in limited quantities, and not to give themselves. No connection was found between the deadline of the dust, which contains gluten and the development of celiac disease in a child. If the child has not yet tried a porridge, start with a sceneous, gluten-free, single-component buckwheat or rice porridge.
Fig - Very useful for the growing body of the baby. It is characterized by a low content of vegetable proteins, so it is easily absorbed and ducts with an unstable stool. Rice it is of high nutritional value and, to a certain extent, protects the gentle bowel of the baby due to the enveloping effect. It is a saturated and nutritious dish with a good content of carbohydrates and proteins, potassium and magnesium, calcium and phosphorus, useful amino acids and vitamins. It fills the energy costs, charges the cheerfulness and gives strength. Rice is not recommended for children with overweight and those who suffer strong constipation.
Buckwheat gluten-free porridge - Very nutritious and rich in iron, fiber, is saturated with different vitamins and microelements. This is also a good option to start familiarizing the child with adult food. These porridges can be prepared on water, breast milk, on the dairy mixture, to which your child is used. No need to add salt and sugar.
Rules for the introduction of porridge in the child
If the child already eats porridge from 5 months, then in 6 months you can offer a more complex porridge - for example, a rice porridge with apricot or with raspberry, rice porridge with a banana (this is a very successful combination of both taste and in its properties) or even more complicated Porch - corn-rice with banana.
Over time, you can start adding Apple, banana, pear, plum and prune, apricot and kuragu, broccoli, carrots, berries, Provided that the child has allergies on them.
Rules for the introduction of Kash Same as vegetable puree. In order for the child easier to get used to a new product and its consistency, first prepare 5% porridge (5 g of cereals per 100 g of water), if you do it yourself. Porridge is usually prepared on water, but you can do on breast milk, baby milk mixture. At first, they give a kid one teaspoon, then for 7-10 days, the volume of the porridge of the same percent is adjusted to the total feeding volume (150 g). If all this time porridge is well tolerated, i.e. There are no skin rashes, a child has a stable stool, - transition to the gradual (starting from 20-30 g) the introduction of the porridge of the same cereal, but already 10% concentration (10 g of cereals per 100 g of water). In other words, a more thick porridge is introduced no earlier than 7-10 days from the beginning of the introduction of porridge. The full introduction of 10% cosha baby is also carried out in 7-10 days. The third week falls on the complete child's addictive to a new dish. Only after that you can enter a new cereal (in the form of 10% porridge) or the next dust.
Video: Kashima Kashi.
You need to give porridge from a spoon, better in the morning for breakfast. After the porridge, at the stage of its introduction, the child should offer the chest or milk mixture. In case of artificial feeding, the volume of the mixture after serving the porridge should be such that, together with piping, it was 200 ml with five-time feeding.
Norms of administration of Kash
In the future, the volume of serving porridge gradually increases, making it up:
- 7-8 months - 160-170 ml
- 8-9 months - 170-180 ml
- 9-12 months - up to 200 ml (there is a complete replacement of one feeding of a child for lures.)
Diagram of the introduction of Kash
- 1st day - 1 teaspoon (5 g)
- 2nd day - 2 teaspoons (10 g)
- 3rd day - 3 teaspoons (15 g)
- 4th day - 4 teaspoons (20 g)
- 5th day - 50 ml (50 g)
- 6th day - 100 ml (100 g)
- 7th day - 150 ml (150 g)
Meat Prcord - Rules for the introduction of meat into the diet of the child
Meat - This is usually the third, very important product of the dust, after vegetables and porridge. The meat contains amino acids, a full-fledged animal protein, group vitamins in (B1, B2, B6 and B12), gem iron, potassium, calcium, zinc, phosphorus, which are necessary for the growth and development of the child. It is very important to understand that the meat puree contains iron that is easily absorbed. And the addition of meat to vegetables improves the absorption of iron and of them, from vegetables.
Iron deficiency It can seriously influence the intellectual development of the child, his immunity, blood formation. Because your task is to raise a healthy and smart child, meat luche must be introduced necessarily and in a timely manner.
Ham iron - It is contained in meat products and easily absorbed (red meat-veal, liver), suction of about 25%.
Neghemova iron - It is contained in vegetable food (beans, beans, lentils, peas, nuts, tomatoes, cauliflower, green leafy vegetables, apples, dried fruits, but it is absorbed from plants much worse - only 3-5% suction of iron from other animal products ( Eggs, fish) is 10-15%.
It is important to know that Female milk enhances , and cow's milk reduces Suction iron .
The deadlines for the introduction of meat dust
Meat puree It is advisable to enter a child aged 6-8 months . This, to a certain extent, depends on when cereal and vegetable / fruit puree were introduced. If your child eats vegetables and porridge from 4 months, meat can be administered in 6 months. From 7 months it can be entered if the child does not gain weight. From 8 months to children who started lore for 6 months.
Children from the risk group The development of anemia recommends the earlier introduction of meat aged 5 - 6 months.
It has been proven that only the daily use of children's enriched porridge and meat puree allows you to fully meet the needs of children in the gland, zinc and other micronutrients.
Begin meat bait can be with low-fat Beef, Veal but better with less allergic poultry meat ( Turkey, chicken ), or rabbit, this is the most easily durable grade of meat.
Housine and pork For the baby, fat, and the meat of duck and other birds of water bodies are also not suitable for the first dust. They are recommended to be given only after 3 years;
horsemeat Ideal for baby. The product is rich in carbohydrates and proteins, but it is almost impossible to find a horse for sale.
In the diet of the child, the meat must be introduced gradually, in dining feeding, at the beginning of the fourth part of the teaspoon and, gradually adding, to bring to the daily rate: At 8 months about 50 g, at 9 months - 60-70.
Video: Fucker meat
Meat puree introduction scheme
- 1 day ¼ spoons with vegetables
- 2 day - ½ teaspoon
- 3 day - 1 teaspoon
- 4 day - 2 teaspoons
- 5 day - 3 teaspoons
- 6 day 3-4 teaspoons + vegetables
First, the meat is better to give with a vegetable puree, which has already eaten a child, so it is better adapted to a new product, and iron is better absorbed. Children at the end of the first year of life can already give 3 varieties of meat puree.
Child menu at 7-8 months
At 7-8 months you can start giving children Children's cottage cheese . Start with 1/2 teaspoon. During the month, the daily volume of consumption of cottage cheese can be increased to 30-40 g. In addition to the child of 8 months
Let your children will be healthy and successful!